INFORMING SOCIETY WHILE INSPIRING CHILDREN AND YOUNG PEOPLE TO DISCOVER, APPRECIATE AND PRESERVE THE ENVIRONMENT THROUGH SCIENCE
The only way to transform society is through education, which is why the Mario Molina Center is constantly working on educational programs that develop knowledge and skills, change attitudes and inspire young people to discover science and environmental protection. We inform society in order to promote responsible decision-making towards the environment.
Education and Dissemination
- Grand scale implementation of the Climate Change Education project at middle and high school levels -2018
- Climate Change Education -2012
- Climate Change Education II -2014
- Pilot test for the Degree Course on Teaching Climate Change -2016
- Pilot test to validate materials of the Climate Change and Sustainable Development Education Program -2013
MARIO MOLINA CENTER FOR STRATEGIC STUDIES ON ENERGY AND THE ENVIRONMENT
Prolongacion Paseo de los Laureles No. 458, Despacho 406
Col. Bosques de las Lomas, Cuajimalpa, C.P. 05120, Mexico, D.F.
Telephone: +00 (52-55) 9177 1670